Thanks for stopping by Growth & Purpose!
I will be honest, I didn’t plan on making this blog public, but here we are.
I was stressed out and unhappy. I had a bunch of life goals and wasn’t even getting close to accomplishing any of them.
Instead of looking at my goals I decided to make a list of actionable items I could do to get me closer to checking some of them off.
One of my goals was to become a better writer and create a blog.
I started Growth & Purpose as a way to develop my writing voice, write about things I am passionate about, and navigate my way through some of my personal growth issues.
Which brings us to now.
Quick details about me
- I wanted to learn how to program and I am an aspiring front end developer
- I love to read and have challeneged myself to a read a book a month for a year (so far so good).
- I work from home for an amazing (growing) company doing marketing and web development
- I read a lot about personal finance, personal growth, leadership, and business in general.
- I love history, especially lesser known history or history of other cultures.
- I plan to write a book one day.
This blog is a way for me to practice my writing, share my thoughts, and learn with you how to grow to be the person you want to be.
I have a life list (which I have never shared) publicly that I am working on each year. I hope this blog can inspire you to get out of a rut, challenge the way you think, or encourage you to check off a life list item.
I would love to connect with you and hear about your story and see if there is any way that I can help you grow and find your purpose.